In certain circumstances substitutions may be necessary to fill an order in a timely manner. Product availability and quality will also be factors when the designers are putting together an arrangement. For example, if sunflowers arrive to the store and are not up to the calibre that we expect in terms of quality we will not put those in the arrangement. Instead we will look for a suitable replacement of equal or greater value. Please understand that the utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- Any arrangement that you see on our site can be modified upon request (i.e. changing the type of flower(s), vase, size, etc). This may however change the listed price of the product.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- If the floral container shown is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.